A cache by Team New Yorker Hidden: 11/15/2009
Size: (Other) Difficulty: Terrain: (1 is easiest, 5 is hardest)
- 15 November 2009, Sunday, 12:00 PM till ???
- 12:00 - PM The Conference Hall doors will open.
- 12:30 - Ice Breaker (Introductions) with snack and soft drinks.
- 13:00 - Contests
- and more
- The Hyundai Hyperion 28th Floor Conference Hall
- To meet & greet cachers, discover & trade travel bugs and geocoins , trade caching stories, geocoin contests and have plain old event fun! Be sure to find the very nearby GC1FNEP.
- It is important that you use the "will attend" option and let us know how many guests you'll be bringing. This will help greatly on our head-count and help cachers to gain access to the conference hall.
- Bring your camera and enjoy the great panoramic views from above.
- To be sure you stay updated with any changes place this event on your watch list .
- Out of country/TDY cachers needing more info and directions send email.
- Cachers driving to the event please let us know and we'll reserve you a spot in the garage.
- Click here for Daegu City's info.
GEOCOINS AND TRAVEL BUGS
- The Red , Green , White , and Yellow Jeeps will be making an appearance to be discovered.
- Over one hundred geocoins will be available for discovery.
- Putting for Geocoins at the rooftop putting green. Bring along your favorite putters or use one of the two available.
- "Stop The Geocoin Thief" contest. The coin will be hidden for a "Geocoin Thief" find.
- The "Geocoins Event Note Contest" will take place for MAGC members from around the world by proxy. For those that have entered with an event note.
We have been in contact with some cachers that are arriving on 14 November, Saturday to cache Daegu. The meeting place will be at the Hue Story Cafe located at N 35° 52.030 E 128° 37.580 at 12:00 till 13:00. There is free WIFI and use of on site computers. *Feel free to join us.
*Saturday is not part of the event nor will count as participating in the event as per Event Cache Listing Requirements / Guidelines.